FROM THE FIRST WEARABLE TO A HYPERCONNECTED WORLD
We will be delighted to welcome you and celebrate the 50-year-anniversary of the first electronic wristwatch. Don't miss this opportunity to join with top minds in microelectronics and neuroscience.
This event is osupported by IEEE Switzerland.
Come and listen to the keynote speech of Daniel Borel, Swiss entrepreneur and co-founder of Logitech SA.
Daniel’s talk will be followed by a round-table featuring eminent specialists, and moderated by Xavier Comtesse, mathematician:
• Daniel Borel, Swiss entrepreneur and co-founder of Logitech SA
• Alain-Serge Porret, VP, Integrated and Wireless Systems, CSEM SA
• Christian Enz, Director, EPFL Microcity
• Jacques Müller, The Swatch Group, co-creator of the Swatch timepiece
• John Donoghue, Director Wyss Center for Bio- and Neuro-Engineering
• Dan Kochpatcharin, Senior Director, Field Technical Marketing and Support, Europe TSMC
These stimulating discussions will be followed by the Happy birthday Beta party, introduced by Hugo Wyss, IEEE Switzerland – completed with a chronological exhibition "From quartz to electronic: 50 years of ETA technology".
This event will take place within Microcity – pôle d’innovation – (at the EPFL building at Maladière 71) in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Date & time
Welcome of the participants from 14:30 on Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
The conference starts at 15:00 and ends at 18:30. The day will close with a Happy Birthday Party.