Founded in 1992 by Dr. sc. tech. ETH Horst A. Beyer.
• Unique know-how on photogrammetry and structured light scanning dating back to 1985 when Dr. Beyer started research on the use of CCD-cameras for 3D Metrology at ETH Zurich
• Developed the structured light scanning technology with MercedesBenz research from 1992 to 2001
• Unique development projects with Boeing, ESA, and other international companies
IMETRIC 3D in Industrial applications
• Imetric optical metrology technology is used since 1992 by world known companies in automobile, ship building and Aerospace
• Since the year 2000 the Imetric box scanners are used in the design and production departments of many high end jewellery companies