Je suis intéressé
Reporting Line: General Manager Optotune Consumer Switzerland AG
Description of role: In this newly created role, the successful candidate will build and staff new production lines for optical components. The production manager will oversee all manufacturing modules, process engineering and infrastructure. He will be measured on the total productivity, thruput time, ramping speed and yield.
Your main responsibilities:
• Hire, train and build strong and efficient teams
• Ensure stable and productive processes delivering superior yield
• Evaluate, acquire, install and take into operation equipment
• Plan and efficiently use all resources for optimal output incl. shift plans etc.
• Be responsible for all related infrastructure (clean rooms etc.)
• Build and dynamically expand production capacity
• Prior experience in similar role in a fast growing high tech company required
• Knowledge of production planning, ERP implementation, work instructions, quality systems (ISO9000, 8D, TQS etc.)
• Extensive experience in manufacturing (Electronic Assembly, PCB, MEMS, Semiconductor)
• Strong equipment and process related capabilities (IQ-OQ-PQ, SPC, DOE, OEE)
• Hands-on implementation of Lean Manufacturing
• Highly flexible team player with the ability to juggle shifting goals in a highly dynamic environment with rapid ramping requirements
• Excellent ability to interact at all levels from operators to PhD’s
You have the unique opportunity to be part of a once-in-a-lifetime growth story, to shape and structure the future of our company.
We are a young and dynamic team and live an open-minded culture in which your work will be crucial to the success of the company. You will directly work with the company management and with extraordinary colleagues with diverse backgrounds and expertise, all working on one common goal: to enable product innovation with our customers.
If this opportunity interests you, please send your complete application documents to: email@example.com, Job Reference Code: OCSAG3006.