Je suis intéressé
Reporting Line: Group Leader Product Development Lenses and Mechanical Engineering
Your Opportunity: Working within our product development team: you are responsible for the design of exciting new products integrating advanced technologies to meet the strict demands of our high profile customer base. You are also be involved in concept and detailed design of the process technologies that underpin the product development.
Your main responsibilities:
• Detailed design of new products from concept development through to product launch
• Design of process tools to support the manufacture of products
• Feasibility studies and evaluation of new concepts
• Creating and maintaining CAD models and technical drawings Prototyping and evaluation of prototypes
• Electromechanical FEM simulations
• Collaboration with project leaders and multidisciplinary team members
• Education in engineering design / mechanical or electrical engineering (preferably BSc/MSc)
• Creative and analytical thinking, proactive, well organized, autonomous, hands-on,
• Out of the box thinking
• Experience in product development, preferably in optics, watch or consumer electronics industries
• Mechanical design experience (e.g. with Solidworks)
• Experience in plastic injection molding
• Good German and English round off your profile
Are you a creative person looking for a challenging job in an innovative environment? Are you ready to take on responsibility and influence the future of our company? Are you determined to use your skills to develop revolutionary products pushing existing boundaries? If so, then we would be pleased to get to know you.
We are a dynamic and motivated team. We live an open culture in which your work will be crucial to the success of the company. You will work with extraordinary colleagues, all striving for one common goal: to create an outstanding company.
If this opportunity interests you, please send your complete application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Job Reference Code 1725.