Je suis intéressé
Group Leader: Product Development Lenses
Description of role: Working within our product development team: you are responsible for the development of exciting new products integrating advanced technologies to meet the strict demands of our high profile customer base.
As a product development engineer you are responsible for developing new products, which meet the demands of our customers.
Your main responsibilities:
• Design, development and launch of new products
• Feasibility studies and evaluation of new applications
• Reliability testing and evaluation of prototypes
• Support of transfer to production
• Technical customer support
• Collaboration with product managers and project leaders
• Project leading
• MSc/BSc degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, in mechatronics or physics
• Experience in product development, preferably in optics, watch or consumer electronics industries.
• Product design experience (e.g. with Solidworks, Altium , Comsol)
• Creative and analytical thinking, proactive, well organized, autonomous, hands-on, open-minded for challenging ideas
• Excellent knowledge of English (proficiency)
Are you a creative person looking for a challenging job in an innovative environment? Are you ready to take on responsibility and influence the future of our company? Are you determined to use your skills to develop revolutionary products pushing existing boundaries? If so, then we would be pleased to get to know you.
We are a dynamic and motivated team. We live an open culture in which your work will be crucial to the success of the company. You will work with extraordinary colleagues, all striving for one common goal: to create an outstanding company.
If this opportunity interests you, please send your complete application documents to:
1731-PDEL@optotune.com. Job Reference Code: CH1731.