Je suis intéressé
The MEDTECH activity at CSEM involves over 40 Engineers (~50% with PhDs). It has more than a decade of widespread competencies in the development of complex systems and microsystems including know-how and IP in low-power wireless sensors for human-monitoring applications (sensor electronics, signal processing and advanced feature extraction at the sensor level or in the cloud, big data analysis).
You are a Data Engineer who can work in close collaboration with hardware developers and the rest of the team under the supervision of our technical manager. We require people who have strong troubleshooting capabilities, self-management, excellent communication skills and feel at ease in a DevOps environment. You will use your skills to design, implement and support a medical-grade cloud. You will work on defining the way sensors gather and collect data, store it in the cloud, and prepare everything required to allow our algorithms process the data in real-time or off-line.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
• Collaborate in applied research in data security and privacy.
• Be proactive in gathering and defining user requirements for biomedical applications;
• Define, create, and maintain biomedical engineering databases with sensitive data while following all the implications this may entail (e.g. regulations).
• Conceive and design data lakes to make big data algorithms easy to run.
• Perform software testing, verification and validations in automated ways (CI/CD).
• Write all the necessary documentation to ensure that software design conforms to internal guidelines and standards and propose enhancements to these.
You have a university diploma in engineering or computer science with experience in big databases engines (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Data streaming, NoSQL, SQL or equivalent) as well as in DevOps.
You are organized, creative, proactive, team-player, motivated to interact with customers from industry, and passionate in solving problems with visionaries and innovative approaches. You are able to communicate proficiently in English (written and spoken); French or German would be an asset.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture. CSEM is an equal opportunities employer.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file. Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB