Je suis intéressé
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
• designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems;
• designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software;
• reviewing code and design;
• analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources;
• integrating and validating new designs;
• supporting software QA and optimize I/O performance;
• interface with hardware design and development.
You are an EPF/ETH Engineer or equivalent (MSc or PhD) with a strong background in HW and SW embedded system and knowledge in medical software requirements. You have:
• proven working experience in software engineering;
• experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets;
• solid programming experience in C and object oriented C++;
• excellent knowledge in embedded systems design with preemptive real-time operating systems;
• skill with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review;
• adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components;
• strong documentation and writing skills in French and English German is a plus).
• know-how in medical device technology and/or cloud computing is an asset
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file. Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB