Je suis intéressé
Avec plus de 33'000 consultants dans le monde et générant un chiffre d’affaires d'EUR. 2.120 Mia, le Groupe Altran est le leader mondial de l'innovation et du conseil en ingénierie high-tech.
En Suisse, Altran emploie plus de 250 consultants et vise une forte croissance avec des bureaux à Zurich, Bâle, Lausanne et Genève.
Altran déploie son expertise notamment dans les secteurs suivants:
- Sciences de la vie (Pharma, Biotech, et Dispositifs médicaux),
- Industrie, Aéronautique, Automobile, Energie, Transports Ferroviaire,
- Services financiers: Assurance des personnes et des biens, Assurance maladie, Réassurance, Banque
- Secteur public
Altran is a global consultancy and leader in R&D Services (ER&D), offering its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Being a consultant for Altran means working alongside our clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from concept stage to industrialization. Altran Group provides its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Railway, Energy, Life Sciences, Finance and IT/Telecom sectors, among others.
The Altran Switzerland Financial Services Team is looking to extend with qualified consultants serving its Swiss clients in the Zurich area, who enjoy advising its clients from concept to realization phase.
• Implement and integrate Red Hat OpenShift, Red Hat OpenStack, and Red Hat CloudForms
• Collaborate with project and client team members to meet timelines and goals
• Contribute to project documentation and diagrams including Quality Assurance and ticket and bug management
• Participate in mentoring and knowledge transfer to clients
• Develop and implement automation and integration for our clients' cloud and system infrastructure solutions using Ruby, Python, or Puppet
• Work with senior staff to promote the adoption of automation techniques and DevOps processes to improve the cloud life cycle including infrastructure and application uptime, availability, and time-to-market
• Design and advocate solutions using cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods
• 5+ years of technology experience like consulting, operations, help desk, service desk, development, and related internships
• 3+ years of experience with Linux, preferably Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or a derivative
• 2+ years of experience with the Ruby or Python languages
• Willingness to travel weekly to client locations
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree and any work certificates. We only accept applications through our online career portal. Applications via e-mail or mail will not be considered. You can track your application status online at any time: https://www.altran.com/ch/en/careers/my-applicant-space/ under "MY ACCOUNT". Your application can also be considered for any other open positions we may have. Please note, we only consider direct applications. For more information please contact directly our Sales Manager Financial Services, Franck Babin via Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or +41581221220.