Je suis intéressé
Avec plus de 33'000 consultants dans le monde et générant un chiffre d’affaires d'EUR. 2.120 Mia, le Groupe Altran est le leader mondial de l'innovation et du conseil en ingénierie high-tech.
En Suisse, Altran emploie plus de 250 consultants et vise une forte croissance avec des bureaux à Zurich, Bâle, Lausanne et Genève.
Altran déploie son expertise notamment dans les secteurs suivants:
- Sciences de la vie (Pharma, Biotech, et Dispositifs médicaux),
- Industrie, Aéronautique, Automobile, Energie, Transports Ferroviaire,
- Services financiers: Assurance des personnes et des biens, Assurance maladie, Réassurance, Banque
- Secteur public
Altran is a global consultancy and leader in R&D Services (ER&D), offering its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Being a consultant for Altran means working alongside our clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from concept stage to industrialization. Altran Group provides its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Railway, Energy, Life Sciences, Finance and IT/Telecom sectors, among others.
The Altran Switzerland Financial Services Team is looking to extend with qualified consultants serving its Swiss clients in the Zurich area, who enjoy advising its clients from concept to realization phase.
• Support our clients to automate manual tasks using Robot Process Automation (RPA) and workflow automation.
• Optimize use of RPA Software within our clients.
• Implement Automation Anywhere’s methodologies.
• Advocate customer needs and partner with them in to find appropriate solution.
• Implement and coordinate innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative.
• Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 2+ years experience in process automation for back/middle office processes within Banks, Insurances or Reinsurance
• 2+ years of experience with one of the following RPA tools: Automation Anywhere, Ui Path, Blue Prism
• 2+ years of experience in C#, VBA and Macro Programming
• Excellent communication Skills in German and or French
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree and any work certificates. We only accept applications through our online career portal. You can track your application status online at any time: https://www.altran.com/ch/en/careers/my-applicant-space/ under "MY ACCOUNT". Your application can also be considered for any other open positions we may have. Please note, for this vacancy only direct applications can be considered.