Je suis intéressé
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions.
We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
- An autonomous person with ability to work alone at a customer ;
- Proactive person with a “can-do” spirit ;
- Very good communication, reporting and documentation skills ;
- Customer oriented ;
- Able to face pressure.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment ;
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company ;
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Analyze customer’s need regarding custom software to integrate ETEL products in their applications ;
- Design and develop customized software for customers. Carry out integration and tests until customer's acceptance ;
- Ensure complete software documentation ;
- Provide training to transfer the ownership of the source code to the customer ;
- Develop and document strategies to optimally develop software for controlling ETEL products ;
- Provide technical trainings to subsidiaries, distributors and customers on our software products ;
- Create and maintain training and course materials ;
- Provide technical support to subsidiaries, distributors and customers on new software applications ;
- Report suggestions for continuous product improvement ;
- Act as expert on the use of ETEL software products and understand the context in which the products are used ;
- Ready to travel couple of weeks per year.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering (Software or equivalent) ;
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development in industrial environment ;
- Experience in developing software for machinery ;
- Good programming skills in C/C++ ;
- Good knowledge in real time operating systems (RTX, VxWorks, QNX) ;
- Knowledge about object-oriented programming ;
- Fluent written and spoken English, French is a plus.
- Do you want to take up this challenge?
- We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
If you are selected, you will be invited to discover our company and let us discover your talents. If not, you will be informed in due course.