Je suis intéressé
Senior ASIC Project Manager & Architect
As an experienced leader, you will seek and carry out the implementation of new value creation opportunities based on the portfolio of CSEM technologies, provide support and strategic guidance, and coach junior project managers.
• Manage all aspects of the execution of R&D projects and demonstration platforms, from the feasibility study to the final delivery. Exhibit strong project management skills, allowing the production of deliverables in time, in budget, and with the expected level of quality. Able to anticipate potential technical, planning and customer issues and implement mitigation plans.
• Lead the architecture definition of complex state-of-the-art System-on-Chip requiring the assembly of digital logic circuits, processors, analog front-ends, power management and radio IPs, from the specification (system and bloc-level) to the verification (coverage, regression tests, mixed-signal…), keeping industrialization constraints in mind.
• Specify the requirements of ASICs in the context of their application, including interfaces to other technologies (sensors, optical systems, antennas …), PCBs, and embedded software requirements.
• Demonstrate the flexibility and pragmatism required to act as the main contact point for parallel projects and tasks. Discuss, challenge and weigh technical options with the project team and the customer. Report project results and status in a clear and concise manner, both internally and externally.
• Participate to the setup of new industrial and government-funded projects through proposal writing, project planning, effort/cost/resource estimation, and risk assessment.
• Promote our technology portfolio through the participation to fairs, workshops and visit to customers, in collaboration with the group heads and marketing managers.
• Follow, promote and participate to the improvement of the existing flows, best practices and quality standards. Contribute to the definition of the strategy, technical roadmap, and investment plan of the BU.
• At least 10 years of experience in the IC design industry, with successful SoC project management experience and a proven track record leading the architecture definition and specification of complex ASICs.
• Solid grasp of the complete ASIC design flow, from the conception to the validation, characterization and production test.
• Curious and open to learn about new technologies, directly affiliated or not to IC design, to be able to efficiently integrate them in a complete solution.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership, independence and result-oriented mindset
• Pragmatism and diplomacy, ability to coordinate efficiently resources from multiple teams with different backgrounds and locations.
• Professional proficiency in English is required. French and/or German a plus.
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to drive advanced developments for industrial customers worldwide, as well as work on long-term applied research projects, in accordance with CSEM's mission to bridge the gap between research and practical applications.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file. Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB