Je suis intéressé
RF IC Design Project Manager
to complete its Neuchâtel-based team of highly skilled IC design engineers. The objectives of this group are to provide innovative ultra-low power ICs for short-distance wireless communication systems integrated in deep-submicron CMOS technologies, as well as next generation UWB Impulse Radio or mmWave radar solutions for ranging and localization applications.
The RF and Analog IC design group offers an exceptional opportunity to participate to innovative advanced developments for industrial customers worldwide, as well as work on long-term applied Swiss and European research projects, in accordance with CSEM's mission to bridge the gap between universities and industry.
• Lead and manage product-oriented IC design R&D projects, involving industrial and academic partners, from the feasibility study to final IP delivery.
• Provide strong project management skills, allowing the production of deliverables in time, in budget, and with the requested level of quality. Able to anticipate potential technical, planning and customer issues.
• Demonstrate the flexibility and pragmatism required to act as the main contact point for several projects, running in parallel, for industry-leading companies in Europe and overseas.
• Exhibit a good experience and understanding of low power RF, analog and mixed-signal IC design, the complete design flow (architecture definition, specification, design, verification and characterization) and documentation best practices.
• Able to discuss, challenge and weigh technical options with the team, and to occasionally participate to the actual circuit design at the transistor level. Depending on the project, perform the chip assembly, top-level verification and related documentation.
• Participate in the setup of new industrial and government-funded (Swiss and European) projects, in particular through proposal writing, project planning, effort/cost estimation, risk assessment and resource allocation.
• Contribute to the definition of the strategy, technical roadmap, and investment plan of the group.
• Report project results and status in a clear and concise manner, both internally and externally. Promote our technology portfolio through publications, conferences and visit to customers.
• MS or PhD degree in EE (electronics, microelectronics) with at least five years of experience in the IC design industry, with track record in leading complex technical projects.
• Expertise in the low power design (below 55nm is a plus), validation and characterization of low-power RF integrated transceivers, such as narrow-band transceivers, UWB up to mmWave radios.
• Broad knowledge of wireless communication systems and signal processing for telecommunication is a significant asset.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership, independence and result-oriented mind-set
• Pragmatism and diplomacy to efficiently coordinate multiple teams with different backgrounds and locations.
• Professional proficiency in English and French is required. German is a plus.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture. CSEM is an equal opportunities employer.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file. Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB