Je suis intéressé
Smart Grid Data Scientist
The applied research and industrial activities conducted within the Energy Systems section of CSEM are devoted to smart management of electrical and thermal energy flows. Our activity spreads from the development of control and management algorithms to design and realization of complete system solutions for micro-grids with PV and batteries.
As an R&D engineer you will participate in our efforts in research and development for innovative energy management solutions at algorithmic level. Your mission will be the integration of advanced machine learning techniques into applications such as PV production forecasting, electrochemical battery management and load curve disaggregation. Your focus will be on the development of active learning solutions and data-driven models for predictive management of such applications.
You are in possession of a doctoral degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or similar with experience and passion in the following topics:
- Strong know-how and expertise in machine learning and/or graph signal processing
- Signal processing and optimization techniques, stochastic modeling and data analytics
- Experience with big data tools and platforms, e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Azure or similar
- Experience with Python and DL (tensorflow or similar) and statistics (pandas) libraries as well as C, C++
- Fluency in English and possibly French
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file at email@example.com, mentioning ref. 'V566.2017-52' in the subject.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.