Je suis intéressé
EM Microelectronic-Marin SA is a company of the SWATCH GROUP (20’000 employees worldwide) specialized in the design and manufacturing of high technology integrated circuits and electronic modules. The quality of our products and the know-how of our teams make us an internationally recognized semiconductor provider for applications in the watch industry, telecommunications, consumer products and automotive.
For our 8 inch fully SMIFed waferfab in Switzerland (0.18-0.11um capability) and more specifically for our Parametric Test and Yield Engineering section, we are seeking a
Senior Integration Engineer
You will be responsible for improving the product yield in our advanced technologies (0.18-0.11um) as well as improving processes themselves.
Your tasks will include:
· Follow up of electrical SPC in order to improve and stabilize the product yield and processes
· Interaction with product and test teams to perform correlation between product yield and processes
· Interaction with process engineering groups to improve processes (block integration)
· Ensure corrective actions are implemented in order to eliminate wafer scraps and improve the line yield
· Lead and support continuous improvement teams
You hold an engineering degree in physics or microelectronics with a strong background in IC manufacturing processes and at least 10 years of professional experience in the field. You have proven experience in engineering project management, preferably FEOL process integration, in data mining as well as excellent analytical skills.
Excellent communication skills in English and French (spoken and written) are mandatory, German is an asset.
The position is based in Marin / Neuchâtel (Switzerland).
Marin - Neuchâtel - Switzerland
EM Microelectronic-Marin Ltd
Rue des Sors 3
Apply for this Job