Je suis intéressé
Date de parution: 2017-03-13
Lieu de travail: Suisse germanophone - Suisse
Domaine fonctionnel: Training + Formation
Type de poste: Plein temps
Niveau de carrière: Manager avec leadership responsabilité
Type d'emploi: Permanent
À propos nous
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our sized-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations. For our Headquarters in Basel we are currently looking for a passionate Global Head Training & Education to join our Customer Marketing & Education Department.
The Head of Global Training & Education is heading the corporate Training & Education team (T&E) which consists of clinicians, training experts and educational program managers. The future incumbent of the role will be responsible for the successful commercialization of our products and solutions from a training and education perspective.
Some of the core responsibilities will be: identifying and evaluating new educational opportunities, developing new concepts and curricula, enabling our staff, speakers and our different customer groups to understand, properly use and where applicable, effectively sell our products by using consistent, high-quality and up-to-date blended learning formats.
Main interfaces include the Product Management Groups, Medical Marketing, ITI, the regions and subsidiaries.
• Strengthen the Straumann brand and drive sales through customer education and speaker enablement
• Develop and deliver the long-term T&E roadmap including educational concepts for both product and service related initiatives. Ensure a strategic and coordinated approach to T&E activities across all business areas
• Identify, collect and assess educational needs of both employees and customers
• Define and develop educational concepts (curricula) for differentiated target groups (employees, customers, speakers) as a blueprint for local adaptation
• Apply a blended learning mix with a special focus on integration of online learning platforms, including ITI Online Academy, and manage relationship and contracts with third parties
• Support various customer segments, including specialists, GPs, dental technicians, dental nurses, hygienists with learning pathways for their specific learning needs
• Define and implement effective onboarding, new product launch and continuous refresher training
• Conceptualize and roll-out certification programs for sales representatives and global T&E managers
• Enable different speaker categories to promote Straumann by supporting them with teaching content, and speaker development programs (e.g. presentation and communication skills)
• Develop capabilities of online learning and assessment tools, and tailor learning pathways to respective skill level, to optimize classroom time
• Own and continuously improve the global T&E process in connection with the global launch process with the objective to consistently deliver professional T&E concepts and formats that support the successful commercialization of our products and services
• Manage Return on Investment (ROI) analysis of T&E activities
• Work with the ITI to develop ITI post-graduate education curriculum
• Build and nurture a global T&E community. Ensure best practice sharing between subsidiaries, regions and HQ
• Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• 10+ years’ experience in an international Marketing and/or Education leadership role in a B2B environment, preferably with experience in and with Anglo-Saxon and Asian cultures
• Ability to develop customer and staff educational plans in support of organizational strategy and objectives
• A proven background of success in a comparable global, regional, or local role
• Proven ability to work in an international matrix environment
• Fluent English spoken and written, any other language is an advantage
It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality.
Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move. Please do not hesitate and forward your application to:
(Please note that we do not accept applications neither CV's from any recruitment agencies)
Envoyez votre candidature à
Institut Straumann AG
Peter Merian-Weg 12
+41 61 965 11 11