Je suis intéressé
SCHAUBLIN SA is a designer producer of ball joints and systems Precision ball bearings for the aerospace, railway and industry applications. Schaublin is although historically a high quality collets and tool holder designer and producer.
In order to reinforce our team in Delémont, Schaublin is currently looking for a
Sales and Technical Representative
The Sales and Technical Representative make sales contacts, research customer needs and develop application of products and services in an effective manner by carrying out various responsibilities.
Essential functions of the job:
- Determining market strategies & goals for each product and service
- Research and develop lists of potential customers.
- Perform market research to determine customer needs & providing information to other staff.
- Evaluate product & service marketability in terms of customers' technical & manufacturing needs.
- Follow up on sales leads and making calls on potential customers which includes at least (50%) of your time on the road visiting customers.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales.
- Work directly with customers to establish a communication path with the customer.
- Developing sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products & services.
- Make regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads.
- Establishing long-term, ongoing repeat relationships.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Master degree is a plus.
- Able to track rapidly changing competition & market forces
- Good communication skills, ability to work in team
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing
- Available to travel for business purposes
- Positive attitude and a desire to learn
- Industrial background preferably
- English and German fluently (spoken/written)
If you are interested to join a strong team, please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rue de la Blancherie 9
2800 Delémont / SWITZERLAND
Phone +41 (0)32 421 13 00