Je suis intéressé
As the global leader in the manufacturing and commercialization of dental instruments for endodontic treatment, within the international group Dentsply Sirona (Nasdaq: XRAY), our company is known for its heritage built over 127 years, its innovative pioneering spirit that drive sustained growth as well as its core values that are patients focused and talent oriented.
With over 1500 associates in our 3 sites of Tulsa (OK, USA), Ballaigues (Switzerland), Munich (Germany), we now aim to add another exceptional talent to our R&D Team in Switzerland.
Global Marketing Director
You will be the strategic marketing leader of the Instruments Platform which is our largest category. As such, you will drive the growth of your market leading portfolio by being the architect of our innovative Platform global strategies, plans and initiatives. Furthermore, leading a world class Product Management team towards achieving our goal of better, safer and faster endodontic treatment care for patients through our differentiated branded offerings.
• Lead the creation and formulation of the Instruments Platform 3 years and annual strategy
• Manage an innovative portfolio of category leading brands like PROTAPER and WAVE ONE
• Drive global launch of new products and manage the portfolio lifecycle
• Drive insights collection and development of innovative solutions for new products and services offerings
• Lead, develop and coach a high performing global product management team of 6 associates
• Master’s degree in business/economics or engineering, MBA strongly preferred
• Minimum 10 years’ progressive marketing management experience in an international environment, healthcare (MedTech, Pharma) experience preferred
• English fluency (native or minimum C2), French and German and other languages will be an asset
• Proven expertise and experience in developing and launching highly innovative differentiated solutions
• Strong leadership skills with an ability to set a vision, lead change and inspire others to action
• Results orientation with proven track record of operating in a fast pace cross functional environment
• Proven leadership profile demonstrating ability to influence and work collaboratively with senior leadership teams in global organizations
• Proven organizational leadership ability and exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
• Ready to travel 20% of the time
If you recognize yourself in the above description and want to join a company that focus on transforming patients care, then contact us at:
email@example.com or by mail at MAILLEFER INSTRUMENTS, ch. du Verger 3, CH-1338 Ballaigues.