Je suis intéressé
As the global leader in the manufacturing and commercialization of dental instruments for endodontic treatment, within the international group Dentsply Sirona (Nasdaq: XRAY), our company is known for its heritage built over 127 years, its innovative pioneering spirit that drive sustained growth as well as its core values that are patients focused and talent oriented.
With over 1500 associates in our 3 sites of Tulsa (OK, USA), Ballaigues (Switzerland), Munich (Germany), we now aim to add another exceptional talent to our R&D Team in Switzerland.
Internal Communication Specialist
As the Internal Communication Specialist within the MarCom team, you will act as a point of guidance and an expert advisor across the company on internal communication activities. Your role will be key to ensure support to the overall internal needs while insufflating dynamism and positivity in the challenging context of the company brand transition.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop impactful and engaging communication actions to support their specific needs (HR, Operations, Marketing…)
• Research, interview, write, and edit monthly newsletter stories, dashboards, presentation that demonstrate the value the Business Unit brings to clients
• Engage by leveraging and developing our internal communication channels: Intranet, internet, display boards, TV screens, newsletters, email, brochure, PPT, vidéos…
• Manage internal events (year-end ceremony, offsite team meetings…)
• Develop employer branding: bring the company visibility to the next level by leveraging sponsoring, external events, partnerships…
• Bachelor degree and above in Marketing/Communication
• 5 years’ experience in communication within a corporate environment
• French and English fluency, German an asset
• Crisp and impactful communication skills, both in writing and verbally
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders, across 3 international sites
• Experience managing projects, planning events, creating content and general understanding of graphic design principles
• Expertize in PowerPoint and Word, experience with Adobe pack (Illustrator, In-design,
• Photoshop), iMovie desired
• Results orientation with proven track record of operating in a fast pace orientated environment
• Positive, Proactive and Flexible
If you recognize yourself in the above description and want to join a company that focus on transforming patients care, then contact us at:
email@example.com or by mail at MAILLEFER INSTRUMENTS, ch. du Verger 3, CH-1338 Ballaigues.