Je suis intéressé
SENIOR MEMS PROCESS ENGINEER
As a technology all-rounder, you will maintain, optimize and expand our process portfolio for the fabrication of micro-machined components. This will include the following responsibilities:
• Development and optimization of processes in a broad range of technologies like for example thin film, photolithography, dry etching and wet etching
• Creation of the process documentation according to our quality standards
• Bring technical support to the technicians and other engineers in the field of interest
• Be the driving force for problem solving using a systematic approach
• Provide second level support on processing equipment
• Process optimization using systematic approaches (DOE)
• Training and technical coaching of the users (technicians, engineers) on the processes/equipment
• Follow the state-of the art and development trends in the field of interest
You are a passionate engineer with Ms or PhD degree in Micro-technology or equivalent and have an extensive hands-on experience in MEMS process development. Experience in the industry is a strong asset. You are flexible and can adapt to new themes and technologies. As a customer oriented person you are motivated to interact with colleagues, industrial customers, as well as university partners. Furthermore, you are curious, motivated, proactive, a good team-player and you think creatively. You are fluent in French and in English.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file at email@example.com, mentioning ref. T742.2017-6 in the subject.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.