Je suis intéressé
MEMS R&D ENGINEER
Your mission will be to develop, industrialize and exploit innovative MEMS process modules and technology platforms as well as components based thereon. This will include the following responsibilities:
• Actively participate to the writing of offers and to the definition, management and follow-up of internal as well as external development projects in close collaboration with customers and partners
• Design MEMS products and process flows in collaboration with the simulation team and the process engineers
• Direct interaction with customers and research partners
• Be a referent person in a broad range of MEMS manufacturing technologies and products
• Write internal and external technical and financial reports
• Contribute to maintain and improve the quality system in order to comply with all applicable regulation and standards, especially with ISO 9001
You are a motivated engineer with Ms or PhD degree in Microtechnology with high competencies in MEMS Design and process integration. You have at least 5 years of practical experience preferably in an industrial environment. Autonomous and hands-on, you have the ability to adapt to new situations. Moreover, you possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and are able to lead a project team. You are customer-oriented and have good redaction skills for the preparation of project proposals. You are fluent in English and ideally in French.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file at email@example.com, mentioning ref. T742.2017-7 in the subject.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.