Je suis intéressé
R&D Optical MEMS Engineer
with experience in integrated optic/ Optical MEMS
Your mission will be to participate and lead development of internally as well as industrial funded projects. This will include the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the execution (design and lab work) of the technical projects and interact with the project team
- Lead activities within a project or within strategic research topics
- Participate in internal strategy development
- Be involved in the customer interaction (meeting as well as reporting)
- Participate in the effort of project acquisition.
You are a motivated engineer with Ms or PhD degree (Physics, Photonics, Micro technology) or equivalent and have at least 3-5 years of experience in integrated optics, optical design for microsystems and/or optical MEMS within an R&D industrial environment. You possess technical leadership skills that help you generate new ideas and concepts and you have the ability to adapt to new themes. You are motivated to interact with colleagues, industrial customers, as well as university partners. Furthermore, you are curious, motivated, proactive, a good team-player and you think creatively. You are fluent in English and ideally also in French.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture.
We look forward to receiving your application which you may send to email@example.com
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.